Hey, I'm blogging again!




Alhamdulillah, I’m start blogging ..AGAIN…=) Oh, what does that “AGAIN” means? Well, to be honest this the second blog of mine.

The first one, was a “pretty good blog” ~ well at least that’s how I feel about it, hehehe. But due to time constraint, I rarely updated it and now, I forgot the password already, wuwu.

However, since I really want to write again, then I’m thinking of having a new blog then. And THIS IS IT ~^^, emm yeah I know it isnt that awesome yet, but it’s a pretty good start right?

Apart of my intention to write again, there are several other reasons as well….

1. Firstly, I want to write again ( well I mentioned it already, it should’nt be in the list hehe.. =D )
2. Secondly, I want to improve my English…I was surprised by IELTS result for writing module. I only got (6.0/9.0). which I did’nt expect that low earlier. Oh yeah, I will talk about this later.
3. Thirdly, there are several occasions, that I need to make a certain decisions lately. For example, choosing a university, choosing a job or preparing for an interview for a certain company…and you know what, blogger help me a lot. I love reading their experience in their daily life, what they thought about certain issues, and how they deal with it. It does really help me in thinking wisely in making my own decisions.

Emm, yeah that’s all. Isn’t these enough to make me start blogging again? =), for me …it does..

For this time, I don’t know how long this blog will keep updating. But, I will try my best to keep it up-to-date as much as I can.

Thanks for visiting.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top Hazwani Mohadis. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.